Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Does anyone know how to convince the Doctors to give me a MRI?

Posted by Dan W on 11/30/99 at 00:00 (013229)

HI, I have been totally disabled with this hellish condition for six years. It was extremely bad, when I was given injections that fractured my foot for no apparent reason. I believe after reading six medical books on this subject, that I endured a total fasciia rupture. My doctor still, after eighteen months of incredible pf pain, capsilitis, neuromas, tarsal fracture and the grand daddy of them all, RSD, refuses to grant me the one test that would show the majority of the damage that has occured. Does this indicate negligence? My primary care physician refuses to ok this test. I fear that it is to cover-up medical malpractice. Are any of you in a similar situation? Im getting better, but would still like to know what has happened to my foot. If any of you have your medical records handy and are inclined, look to see what amount and kind of corticosteroid your physicians injected you with. This will give me a perspective that is currently eluding me in my quest for the truth. Thank you all in advance, the ignorance and pain that surrounds this condition is immense. The impact on all of our lives continues to be devastating. John Warlick if you are listening, godspeed.

Re: Does anyone know how to convince the Doctors to give me a MRI?

Lee H on 12/01/99 at 00:00 (013270)

Have you tried seeing a different Dr?

Re: Does anyone know how to convince the Doctors to give me a MRI?

Lee H on 12/01/99 at 00:00 (013270)

Have you tried seeing a different Dr?