Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To: Nancy re post from 8/13 re: chinese herbs/anti-osteophyte pill

Posted by rekha.s on 11/30/99 at 00:00 (013249)

I was checking old messages and a Nancy had posted that she had excellent success with an anti-osteophyte pill from a chinese herbalist.

Nancy: can you please post info on how you are doing 3 months later and where I can buy that herbal remedy. I tried calling around and nobody has heard of that specific type of pill

Re: To: Nancy re post from 8/13 re: chinese herbs/anti-osteophyte pill

YokoS on 11/30/99 at 00:00 (013253)

I did exchanged severel e-mails w/Nancy in August. I could not find this pills until Nancy sent a picture of the box. I found it in (NYC)Chinatown.Took 3 times @day for 50days as direction. Unfortunately did not work for me. This madicine, imported from China, and everything written in Chinese, and (I think) you won't be able to find it such as GNC or Vitamin shoppe type of store. If you have a Chinatown in your area, you'll be able to find. Unfortunately, I have no access to sent a picture via computer yet, but since I can write Chinese letter ( I'm Japanese and even I do not understand Chinese, I still can write their language), I'll send the exact name of madicine to you (mail or fax), then you'd better bring to the Chinese Store. First, I went Chinese store w/my chinese friend to explain, but no one understand 'ANTI OSTEOPHYTE PILLS' When I brought the picture which Nancy had sent me, many store carried !!. If Nancy still in this board, she'll send you a picture.
If no responce from Nancy and you are interested in, please e-mail me at ((email removed)).

Re: To: Nancy re post from 8/13 re: chinese herbs/anti-osteophyte pill

YokoS on 11/30/99 at 00:00 (013253)

I did exchanged severel e-mails w/Nancy in August. I could not find this pills until Nancy sent a picture of the box. I found it in (NYC)Chinatown.Took 3 times @day for 50days as direction. Unfortunately did not work for me. This madicine, imported from China, and everything written in Chinese, and (I think) you won't be able to find it such as GNC or Vitamin shoppe type of store. If you have a Chinatown in your area, you'll be able to find. Unfortunately, I have no access to sent a picture via computer yet, but since I can write Chinese letter ( I'm Japanese and even I do not understand Chinese, I still can write their language), I'll send the exact name of madicine to you (mail or fax), then you'd better bring to the Chinese Store. First, I went Chinese store w/my chinese friend to explain, but no one understand 'ANTI OSTEOPHYTE PILLS' When I brought the picture which Nancy had sent me, many store carried !!. If Nancy still in this board, she'll send you a picture.
If no responce from Nancy and you are interested in, please e-mail me at ((email removed)).