Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I've now got one of every shoe!

Posted by Linda H on 12/02/99 at 00:00 (013307)

In this last month I have spent over $400.00 on new shoes. I may as well throw the other gazillion pairs away. My first purchases were a pair of Ecco black suede t-straps with Powerstep inserts. OK, they do feel better than the shoes I was wearing, but they do not make my feet feel great, they do go well with my clothes for work, etc...Then a pair of Nike Airs with same inserts. These are for knocking around and also do pretty well. Then yesterday I got a pair of Dansko clogs(black) and a pair of Haflinger wool clogs. THE HAFLINGER'S ARE SSSOOOOOOOO GREEEAAATTT!!!!!! I can slip them on as soon as I get home and I am in such total ecstacy with them on. They seem to heat your foot as well as offering great support and comfort. I wish I could buy everyone a pair for Christmas. I wore my Dansko clogs to work today and I am having muscle 'sensation' all the way up to my
groin, they really work the muscles. I can report on them after a couple of days. But, again, the Haflingers were just what I was looking for, I have looked and looked for 'house slippers' with some support, at home is the time I tend to want to walk around barefoot and when my feet feel the worst, they are PUURRRRfect. Let me know if you try them. My Ecco's were around $90-ish, my NIke-$90-ish, my Dansko's $100-ish, and the wool clogs were $74. Best 74 I've spent.

Re: I've now got one of every shoe!

Viola B. on 12/02/99 at 00:00 (013311)

Where did you get your Haflinger wool clogs? Also, let me know how the Dansko wear. I have been thinking about buying some, but I have decided to wait until after Christmas - have too many other presents to buy.

Mary S. on 12/03/99 at 00:00 (013336)

I have the Dansho clogs and they are wonderful. I just rock and roll with them. They are the greatest!!! Expensive, but who cares??

Viola B. on 12/04/99 at 00:00 (013348)

What kind of Dansko clogs did you purchase? Do you know the name of them? I have a Dansko catalog and there is a store that sells them near where I work. However, I have not purchased any yet.

Viola B. on 12/02/99 at 00:00 (013311)

Where did you get your Haflinger wool clogs? Also, let me know how the Dansko wear. I have been thinking about buying some, but I have decided to wait until after Christmas - have too many other presents to buy.

Mary S. on 12/03/99 at 00:00 (013336)

I have the Dansho clogs and they are wonderful. I just rock and roll with them. They are the greatest!!! Expensive, but who cares??

Viola B. on 12/04/99 at 00:00 (013348)

What kind of Dansko clogs did you purchase? Do you know the name of them? I have a Dansko catalog and there is a store that sells them near where I work. However, I have not purchased any yet.