Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mohez's great free ossatron adventure ( 7 weeks on right & 5 weeks on left )

Posted by Mohez on 12/04/99 at 00:00 (013362)

Hi all

Sorry I did not post on Friday as usual, but was busy after work and did not get home till late. Anyways, nothing new to report here, the heels still hurt like hell. Like I have posted before, the pain is more from where the ossatron did its work and not so much the olf pf pain that i had before. One thing that i did also notice is that with my old pf pain, i could walk longer before it became painful in the heel. With this ossatron pain, i can't walk as much before the pain starts and I have to rest my feet. What compounds the pain is that I am not to take any anti inflammatories or ice my heels at any time. Will be back in a week to hopefully report something nice for a change.

Mohez

Re: Mohez's great freebie

michael s on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013178)

Mohez, I posted a note above as to how I'm doing, but I wanted to say I found what you described interesting. I THINK I'm experiencing something similiar. Although it's getting less intense each day now, the treatment did leave me with very tender spots on my heels - from where the machine did it's dirtiest work, I believe. And those spots made walking more painful than before the procedure. But while that pain is receding I now find stretching to be markedly less effective at loosening things up than it was in previous weeks. And the widespread, sometimes nauseating ache that my pf produces at the worst of times is the same now as it was pre-treatment.As I said in my posting, for me the pattern and intensity of the pf pain hasn't changed. That's my source of concern here at week four. Good luck to both of us.

Mohez on 12/02/99 at 00:00 (013312)

Michael

Yep, same pain, although the morning stretches really help me along a great deal. My tender spots are still quite sore. The old pf pain is not there, but the ossatron soreness more than makes up for the lack of my old pf pain. Good luck to all of us ossatron guinea pigs.

Mohez

Re: Mohez's great free ossatron adventure ( 7 weeks on right & 5 weeks on left )

Trish on 12/05/99 at 00:00 (013365)

Have been following your story all along and wish you nothing but the best.....I'll pray for you, too! Good luck!!

Re: Mohez's great free ossatron adventure ( 7 weeks on right & 5 weeks on left )

Lee H on 12/05/99 at 00:00 (013376)

Don't give up hope Mohez. Remember it took some people up to 12 weeks to see results. Think positive.

michael s on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013178)

Mohez, I posted a note above as to how I'm doing, but I wanted to say I found what you described interesting. I THINK I'm experiencing something similiar. Although it's getting less intense each day now, the treatment did leave me with very tender spots on my heels - from where the machine did it's dirtiest work, I believe. And those spots made walking more painful than before the procedure. But while that pain is receding I now find stretching to be markedly less effective at loosening things up than it was in previous weeks. And the widespread, sometimes nauseating ache that my pf produces at the worst of times is the same now as it was pre-treatment.As I said in my posting, for me the pattern and intensity of the pf pain hasn't changed. That's my source of concern here at week four. Good luck to both of us.

Mohez on 12/02/99 at 00:00 (013312)

Michael

Yep, same pain, although the morning stretches really help me along a great deal. My tender spots are still quite sore. The old pf pain is not there, but the ossatron soreness more than makes up for the lack of my old pf pain. Good luck to all of us ossatron guinea pigs.

Mohez

Trish on 12/05/99 at 00:00 (013365)

Have been following your story all along and wish you nothing but the best.....I'll pray for you, too! Good luck!!

Lee H on 12/05/99 at 00:00 (013376)

Don't give up hope Mohez. Remember it took some people up to 12 weeks to see results. Think positive.