Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

night splint helps with morning pain a lot!

Posted by rekha.s on 12/05/99 at 00:00 (013364)

hi beth, I recommend the use of a night splint, it has helped with pain especially with morning pain. Now I want to get a night splint for right foot also, it will be a challenge to learn to sleep with two splints though. oh well,

I have had this for a year now. It started in left foot and after 6 months progressed to right one. I think that If I had started using night splint earlier, maybe I wouldnt have had it so bad.

Re: night splint helps with morning pain a lot!

wendyW on 12/05/99 at 00:00 (013371)

I agree with you about the night splint. I used it for about three months and then weaned off, with no return of A.M. pain. Maybe you can take turns with your splint so you don't have to use two at once. That would sure be awkward.

Re: night splint helps with morning pain a lot!

wendyW on 12/05/99 at 00:00 (013371)

I agree with you about the night splint. I used it for about three months and then weaned off, with no return of A.M. pain. Maybe you can take turns with your splint so you don't have to use two at once. That would sure be awkward.