Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

new orthotics: SDO's

Posted by rekha.s on 12/06/99 at 00:00 (013395)

I just got some new orthotics by a dr kiper (who advertises on this website). they are called SDO's and are made of liquid cushion materials (not rigid inserts). Has anybody out there gotten these? can you tell me how they have worked for you? Please let me know or e-mail your response to me.

Rekha.Sharma@excite.com

Re: new orthotics: SDO's

Jane B. on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013561)

I read the advertisement. I do not have them but am interested in how you do with these. The ad says high viscosity. How viscous are they? Do they provide enough support? I hate rigid orthotics and am always looking for something pretty soft that has the arch support needed. Is it the same liquid that is in the over the counter ones? I am afraid that would not have enough viscosity for me.

Re: new orthotics: SDO's

Jane B. on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013561)

I read the advertisement. I do not have them but am interested in how you do with these. The ad says high viscosity. How viscous are they? Do they provide enough support? I hate rigid orthotics and am always looking for something pretty soft that has the arch support needed. Is it the same liquid that is in the over the counter ones? I am afraid that would not have enough viscosity for me.