Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

RE: Linda H

Posted by Marti C on 12/06/99 at 00:00 (013404)

I didnt know if you missed my other message, getting ready to buy a pair of clogs for winter. Just wanted to know if youve had good luck so far with the two you purchased, the Dansko and Haflinger? thanks!

Re: RE: Linda H

lindaH on 12/12/99 at 00:00 (013627)

Marti, I absolutely LOVE the Haflinger wool felt 'grizzly clogs'. I have for the first time noticed that I can put them on in the morning ( they sit on my bedside table) and I have absolutely NO Pain when I arise. I wore them Christmas shopping and even to work on casual Friday. They are the best. They have a cork sole and a molded footbed and keep my feet very warm as well. I have not really given my feet any excessive thought since I started wearing them and that is a good sign because I was becoming obsessed with my PF and the crippling effect it had on me and my mobility. They are a must for a PF sufferer. Please let me know if you get some. Linda

Re: RE: Linda H

lindaH on 12/12/99 at 00:00 (013627)

Marti, I absolutely LOVE the Haflinger wool felt 'grizzly clogs'. I have for the first time noticed that I can put them on in the morning ( they sit on my bedside table) and I have absolutely NO Pain when I arise. I wore them Christmas shopping and even to work on casual Friday. They are the best. They have a cork sole and a molded footbed and keep my feet very warm as well. I have not really given my feet any excessive thought since I started wearing them and that is a good sign because I was becoming obsessed with my PF and the crippling effect it had on me and my mobility. They are a must for a PF sufferer. Please let me know if you get some. Linda