Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Groups,sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Laurie R on 12/07/99 at 00:00 (013453)

Hi to all,I think the group thing sounds good we all have so many differant things going on.It is kinda funny because we all have the same thing Plantar fasciitis.I read this board about 4 times a day I am off work now for other 5 weeks and this is the only thing that helps me keep me sane.I have had this now for 6 months now I don't think it is ever going to go away I think it can get better but not go away .I have had 5 weeks of pt and could not figure out why I was still in pain .They stopped my doctors treatment plan 3 weeks into it,when I told my doctor he said they were wrong so now my podiatrist says I had other set back.As for now my podiatrist casted me last week for orthotics I hope they help.Also I started at a sports therapy places I have been there 2 times so far I go again tomarrow and this therapist seems to care a little bit more so I will see.Thanks everyone for letting me vent.......Laurie R I am here for anyone who needs to talk let me know and I will give e-mail. And also thank you very very much to Rick R You are a very good listener!!!!!!

Re: Groups,sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick R on 12/08/99 at 00:00 (013474)

Thanks! Good luck with your sports PT. They can't do much worse than the last guy.

Re: Groups,sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick R on 12/08/99 at 00:00 (013474)

Thanks! Good luck with your sports PT. They can't do much worse than the last guy.