Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: NBA player wasting his? Bonus money

Posted by Mohez on 12/08/99 at 00:00 (013495)

Lee

Yup you are right and you are wrong. He is definetly wasting money if he is being treated on the Dornier machine, and you are wrong because he is not wasting his bonus money, the team is obviously picking up the tab. He probably wasted his bonus money in Las Vegas.

Mohez

rekha.s on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013499)

Yeah, I agree, you need to keep some of your negative comments to yourself out of consideration of other people who rely on this board
for hope....

Obviously, they have done their homework if the team has decided to send the player for ossatron.

Lee H on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013535)

Mohez wrote Lee when he was addressing Phil, just want to make sure you all know I have nothing to do with Phil's comments. And Phil, we all know where you stand with Ossatron so why don't you keep those comments to yourself. If you have info you would like to share with us regarding Ossatron, we would all love to here it, but your constant digs are getting old.

rekha.s on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013499)

Yeah, I agree, you need to keep some of your negative comments to yourself out of consideration of other people who rely on this board
for hope....

Obviously, they have done their homework if the team has decided to send the player for ossatron.

Lee H on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013535)

Mohez wrote Lee when he was addressing Phil, just want to make sure you all know I have nothing to do with Phil's comments. And Phil, we all know where you stand with Ossatron so why don't you keep those comments to yourself. If you have info you would like to share with us regarding Ossatron, we would all love to here it, but your constant digs are getting old.