Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

support group

Posted by rekha.s on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013501)

yes, I would be very interested in Northern california support group. I was watching tv and there are support groups for fibromyalgia, alcoholism, parents of alcoholics, arthritis/joint pain, so why not one for Plantar fasciitis!!!?? Plus a group would start tp bring awareness in the community who dismiss us pf patients as 'whiners' (SP?).

e-mail me with more info please and I will try to help also (I am not working at all)

Re: support group

Dan W on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013528)

Dear Rekha, I live in Sacramento, and am willing to meet with anyone in northern Calif. if its not to far to drive. I am so disabled in pain that I cant be to far away from my pain management program stuff. (ie. foot massager, pain pills, night splint, bed, and tub!) Otherwise i am a totally abled guy! Just kidding My case is severe but still one step away from wheelchair. Write back.

Re: support group

Dan W on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013528)

Dear Rekha, I live in Sacramento, and am willing to meet with anyone in northern Calif. if its not to far to drive. I am so disabled in pain that I cant be to far away from my pain management program stuff. (ie. foot massager, pain pills, night splint, bed, and tub!) Otherwise i am a totally abled guy! Just kidding My case is severe but still one step away from wheelchair. Write back.