Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ignore annoying comments

Posted by Scott R on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013512)

We don't want to have to read through annoying and rude comments that have no bearing on helping us learn about heel/foot pain. So don't make them. But don't reply to the rude comments either because it feeds their need for social interaction that they often can't find elsewhere. The responses to annoying comments also clutter up the message board. Ingoring rude comments is age-old internet wisdom. It doesn't make you feel better or accomplish. You'll start feeling better when you stop responding to negative posts.

Re: ignore annoying comments

Elise M. on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013515)

Scott,
I apologize if it is me that you are referring to when you commented on annoying comments. I have been coming here for a little less than a month and have not once seen a message that I found to be annoying. If posting positive remarks and comments is annoying, then I don't know what to say. In order to keep going, you have to hear about the success stories (brief and fleeting as they may be) as well as the trial and human suffering. Can you elaborate on this situation? I'd appreciate your response.
El.

Phil L on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013518)

Don't worry it is not you,You have inspiring things to say,The people
here know who this is referrerd to,Nothing else further on these issues.Keep looking up because that's where it all is..

Re: ignore annoying comments-- please elaborate

alan k on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013568)

I'ld would also like to know what is meant by this.

alan k

Elise M. on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013515)

Scott,
I apologize if it is me that you are referring to when you commented on annoying comments. I have been coming here for a little less than a month and have not once seen a message that I found to be annoying. If posting positive remarks and comments is annoying, then I don't know what to say. In order to keep going, you have to hear about the success stories (brief and fleeting as they may be) as well as the trial and human suffering. Can you elaborate on this situation? I'd appreciate your response.
El.

Phil L on 12/09/99 at 00:00 (013518)

Don't worry it is not you,You have inspiring things to say,The people
here know who this is referrerd to,Nothing else further on these issues.Keep looking up because that's where it all is..

Re: ignore annoying comments-- please elaborate

alan k on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013568)

I'ld would also like to know what is meant by this.

alan k