Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To: John a

Posted by Helene m on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013550)

Can you recommend a good doctor in Long Island? I've yet to find one.

Re: To: John a

john a on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013555)

Unfortunately, I can't recommend a good doc on Long Island, podiatrist or otherwise, since I've only been to one podiatrist, and he was terrible. I did get $400 custom orthotics from him (which my insurance paid for), which are helping somewhat, but the left one is not fitted properly. If I haven't been ever so slowly improving, I would have tried to find another doc by now, for better fitting orthotics at least.

Hmmm, another idea for a database would be a registry of doctors by state that people have had a good experience with, since requests for doctor recommendations come up a lot on this board. How 'bout it Scott?

Nancy T. on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013579)

John: I was thinking the same thing last night! Why don't we all group up and list the Doctors, PT, etc that have helped us the most by state.

john a on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013555)

Unfortunately, I can't recommend a good doc on Long Island, podiatrist or otherwise, since I've only been to one podiatrist, and he was terrible. I did get $400 custom orthotics from him (which my insurance paid for), which are helping somewhat, but the left one is not fitted properly. If I haven't been ever so slowly improving, I would have tried to find another doc by now, for better fitting orthotics at least.

Hmmm, another idea for a database would be a registry of doctors by state that people have had a good experience with, since requests for doctor recommendations come up a lot on this board. How 'bout it Scott?

Nancy T. on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013579)

John: I was thinking the same thing last night! Why don't we all group up and list the Doctors, PT, etc that have helped us the most by state.