Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

oregano oil

Posted by Marshap on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013560)

Has this oregano oil really helped a lot of people. Where do you get it?. I don't want to take to much of the ibuprophen. I would much reather use this oil if it works

Re: oregano oil

john h on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013570)

health food stores sometimes carry the oregano oil.

Bea K on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013574)

The Oregano oil is helpful but very smelly and messy. I get better results from the ibprofen creme and hardly any mess.

John H on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013577)

bea: on the national news last night they showed some thick black gooey stuff that people are using on their hands for arthritis with great results. it looked like tar but it showed some folks with fingers that were really deformed from arthritis who had a vast improvement after using the stuff. i went back the nationl broadcast website and could not find the name of the product

Lynda S. on 12/11/99 at 00:00 (013602)

I purchased this as the result of a message on this board back in the summer at a tea shop that carried all sorts of aromatherapy ingredients. It was oil of oregano, smelled terrible, put it on twice a day. It did absolutely nothing but smell! But then again, it might help some people. Birks do wonders for me while for others nothing. If you do try it, be prepared for others to hold their noses!

john h on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013570)

health food stores sometimes carry the oregano oil.

Bea K on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013574)

The Oregano oil is helpful but very smelly and messy. I get better results from the ibprofen creme and hardly any mess.

John H on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013577)

bea: on the national news last night they showed some thick black gooey stuff that people are using on their hands for arthritis with great results. it looked like tar but it showed some folks with fingers that were really deformed from arthritis who had a vast improvement after using the stuff. i went back the nationl broadcast website and could not find the name of the product

Lynda S. on 12/11/99 at 00:00 (013602)

I purchased this as the result of a message on this board back in the summer at a tea shop that carried all sorts of aromatherapy ingredients. It was oil of oregano, smelled terrible, put it on twice a day. It did absolutely nothing but smell! But then again, it might help some people. Birks do wonders for me while for others nothing. If you do try it, be prepared for others to hold their noses!