Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ossatron treatments ( 8 weeks on right and 6 weeks on left heel)

Posted by Mohez on 12/10/99 at 00:00 (013565)

Hi

Just keeping everyone abreast of my ossatron treatments. Well, seems like nothing much has changed from last week. The only improvement is in the intensity of the pain. This week the intensity of the pain was much less than in previous weeks, especially in the AM. However, no change in the amount of time spent on my feet before the pain sinks in. This period of time as i mentioned last week is much shorter in duration than the time span before my PF pain kicked in. Ie, the amount of time before my ossatron pain kicks in is much shorter than the time span (pre ossatron) before my PF pain would kick in. Another bit of improvement was that i felt less tingling pain on the inside of my foot than in prior weeks. Overall, no significant improvement in pain, as for my mind, i am still confident in the fact that ossatron can significantly help my pf pain, mainly due to the small improvements above and in the huge improvements previously reported by JennH and MarthaB.

Too all in PF pain, have very nice set of holidays and try not to have the fun ruined by your feet, and god willing we will all be where we want to be re: our PF in the next millenium.

Mohez

Re: Ossatron treatments ( 8 weeks on right and 6 weeks on left heel)

Trish on 12/12/99 at 00:00 (013623)

Hang in there, Mohez....I'm rootin' for ya!

Re: Ossatron treatments ( 8 weeks on right and 6 weeks on left heel)

Trish on 12/12/99 at 00:00 (013623)

Hang in there, Mohez....I'm rootin' for ya!