Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

anyone match Debbie's luck with the pilates performer machine?

Posted by alan k on 12/11/99 at 00:00 (013612)

There was a chain a way back about the pilates performer exersize machine, started by Debbie who was raving about it, and seemed very sincere and honest to me. It costs $350, and I was wondering if anyone went in for that and saw results like hers. Good for her.

I'm such a sucker-- somebody stop me.

alan k

Re: anyone match Debbie's luck with the pilates performer machine?

Debbie on 12/12/99 at 00:00 (013629)

I also keep wondering if anyone has tried, I look at the board infrequently now because I'm frustrated. I am completely convinced about this as are the people who have borrowed my machine and are pain free and running again. The three of us are all in our late forties and running about 4 km daily. Two weeks ago I loaned my machine out again and the man said he could feel that it was helping after one day. I just heard that the YMCA here in Halifax is getting Pilates machines. I don't keep writing in because I also know $350 is alot of money. The one thing is that the company gives a 30 day send back warranty so I hope someone will give it a good try and see what I have seen. You would know long before 30 days if it was helping.I did try to interest our Sports Medicine Clinic but didn't get a call back.One more time I will say this is not magic, it takes effort but it's easy and not at all uncomfortable and I believe it is the answer.I have absolutely no ties to this company. I will write out my regime to anyone who will try.I can honestly say it is the best money I have spent in the last five years and here in Canada it was a lot more than $350 because our dollar is so weak.Good luck to you all and thankyou Scott for making this board available.

rekha.s on 12/13/99 at 00:00 (013667)

debbie, can you e-mail me more about the pilates regimine also?
I would like to see about buying it in the near future also (maybe) after the holidays.

my e-mail is rekha.sharma@excite.com

Debbie on 12/12/99 at 00:00 (013629)

I also keep wondering if anyone has tried, I look at the board infrequently now because I'm frustrated. I am completely convinced about this as are the people who have borrowed my machine and are pain free and running again. The three of us are all in our late forties and running about 4 km daily. Two weeks ago I loaned my machine out again and the man said he could feel that it was helping after one day. I just heard that the YMCA here in Halifax is getting Pilates machines. I don't keep writing in because I also know $350 is alot of money. The one thing is that the company gives a 30 day send back warranty so I hope someone will give it a good try and see what I have seen. You would know long before 30 days if it was helping.I did try to interest our Sports Medicine Clinic but didn't get a call back.One more time I will say this is not magic, it takes effort but it's easy and not at all uncomfortable and I believe it is the answer.I have absolutely no ties to this company. I will write out my regime to anyone who will try.I can honestly say it is the best money I have spent in the last five years and here in Canada it was a lot more than $350 because our dollar is so weak.Good luck to you all and thankyou Scott for making this board available.

rekha.s on 12/13/99 at 00:00 (013667)

debbie, can you e-mail me more about the pilates regimine also?
I would like to see about buying it in the near future also (maybe) after the holidays.

my e-mail is rekha.sharma@excite.com