Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

thanks

Posted by alan k on 12/13/99 at 00:00 (013651)

I actually can't control myself and I definitely am going to do this, even though my symptoms are atypical, and due to gradual onset.

I have prostretch and footflex now. Though I don't know that they will help, I can tell right away what GREAT flexibility tools they are. If anyone is into stretching for its own sake, I say don't hesitate. As therapy, I can't say.

I am so smitten by this pilates thing that I was actually contemplating the $899 machine, and pining over 2-3000 dollar machines. I've been silly that way, ever since the pf.

Luckily, I don't have that kind of money. I'm hoping to come up with the 300+ soon, and then after it gets here I can get started. Also, I have a break in my schedule coming up so I know I'll be able to stick with it for a month.

I will definitely announce my results, and thank you for your generosity and interest.

alan k

Re: thanks

Debbie on 12/13/99 at 00:00 (013662)

I wish you so much luck, I can't tell you how happy I am that you listened to me. I know I get very passionate about this,but it really gave me back my life. My husband used to make fun of me talking about it, he joked that it was like a cult I had been brainwashed by. He stopped the joking when he had to use it himself and now understands my enthusiasm. I will check the board from time to time to see if you or anyone is trying. Check the shopping channel Rekha S. was talking about, get the best price- as far as I know they are all from the same company -Stamina Products.And I believe all these places have the same 30 day return policy. Have a good holiday.

Marsha P on 12/13/99 at 00:00 (013664)

Hi Debbie, I missed your suggestion Tell us angain what helped you and your husband so much?. Thanks Marsha

Debbie M on 12/13/99 at 00:00 (013666)

Marsha my long chat about this is just above under the name Debbise B. I hit the s accidentally and don't know how I hit the B. for my initial.I was very tired and I didn't proofread. Sorry.

Debbie on 12/13/99 at 00:00 (013662)

I wish you so much luck, I can't tell you how happy I am that you listened to me. I know I get very passionate about this,but it really gave me back my life. My husband used to make fun of me talking about it, he joked that it was like a cult I had been brainwashed by. He stopped the joking when he had to use it himself and now understands my enthusiasm. I will check the board from time to time to see if you or anyone is trying. Check the shopping channel Rekha S. was talking about, get the best price- as far as I know they are all from the same company -Stamina Products.And I believe all these places have the same 30 day return policy. Have a good holiday.

Marsha P on 12/13/99 at 00:00 (013664)

Hi Debbie, I missed your suggestion Tell us angain what helped you and your husband so much?. Thanks Marsha

Debbie M on 12/13/99 at 00:00 (013666)

Marsha my long chat about this is just above under the name Debbise B. I hit the s accidentally and don't know how I hit the B. for my initial.I was very tired and I didn't proofread. Sorry.