Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Scooter, thanks janet

Posted by Stuart B on 12/14/99 at 00:00 (013714)

Thanks for the tip, I may try a cheap push scoot to start. Is you scooter light and foldable? Do you use it out doors?

This sounds like it could be fun!

Janet on 12/14/99 at 00:00 (013735)

Hey Stuart,

My scooter breaks down into two pieces. Essentially, the seat just pops off.The seat back folds down and the steering column also folds down. A man can lift the scooter into and out of a car by himself. I searched the specks and can't find the weight of my scooter. Amigo makes a new fold-up electric scooter called a Travel-mate, which is evidently very light. If you want additional info you can call 1-800-my-amigo. Oh, and yes, I use my scooter outside.

Janet on 12/14/99 at 00:00 (013735)

Hey Stuart,

My scooter breaks down into two pieces. Essentially, the seat just pops off.The seat back folds down and the steering column also folds down. A man can lift the scooter into and out of a car by himself. I searched the specks and can't find the weight of my scooter. Amigo makes a new fold-up electric scooter called a Travel-mate, which is evidently very light. If you want additional info you can call 1-800-my-amigo. Oh, and yes, I use my scooter outside.