Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HOLD OFF

Posted by Scott R on 12/15/99 at 00:00 (013798)

I've been watching the entries into the database and experimenting and I'm not sure it'll work as well as needed. We may use what's there, but I'm not sure yet. A different system may be needed. You can still fill it out for fun, but the data may get scratched. If that happens, my apologies to the 4 or 5 that have filled it out so far.

An easier way to view what's been entered is at
this location

Re: HOLD OFF

wendyn on 12/16/99 at 00:00 (013808)

I read over the database, really interesting to get 'the whole picture'. I was amazed that there are people who find ice and birks harmful, while others swear by them....I'm not sure exactly what you'll use the info for Scott - but I think you're really on to something....this could provide a much clearer picture of the different types of things people experience depending on their condition.

Re: HOLD OFF

wendyn on 12/16/99 at 00:00 (013808)

I read over the database, really interesting to get 'the whole picture'. I was amazed that there are people who find ice and birks harmful, while others swear by them....I'm not sure exactly what you'll use the info for Scott - but I think you're really on to something....this could provide a much clearer picture of the different types of things people experience depending on their condition.