Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

7 weeks post-Ossatron

Posted by michael s on 12/17/99 at 00:00 (013872)

I haven't posted anything specifically about my post-Ossatron recovery in a while, but there's nothing much to report. The ART therapy I'm receiving is helping my feet feel less tense through the day,and my morning pain is not quite so severe. That's enjoyable, but I don't think there's much change when I'm standing or walking for any length of time - the pain of inflammation comes almost as quickly as ever. The tender and uncomfortable spot the Ossatron treatment left on my heels disappeared for good after six weeks. I have had a couple of good days recently. Those seemed to be coupled with some back pain, and I started to wonder if the treatment was perhaps finally having some effect, if the back pain was caused by some beneficial change in my gait (Dr. Galea, perhaps in one of his more hopeful moments, had said that the shockwave treatment would change the way I walk).But I went for a good twenty-minute walk late today, and my condition is still really the same.

Re: 7 weeks post-Ossatron

Doug P on 12/18/99 at 00:00 (013908)

Michael -- who is doing your ART? I am getting myself. What does your Chiropractor do? I'd like to hear how yours may differ. Does your chiropractor say how long it takes to work out the adhesions? I have experienced some relief but I wonder if it is only temporary.

Re: 7 weeks post-Ossatron

Doug P on 12/18/99 at 00:00 (013908)

Michael -- who is doing your ART? I am getting myself. What does your Chiropractor do? I'd like to hear how yours may differ. Does your chiropractor say how long it takes to work out the adhesions? I have experienced some relief but I wonder if it is only temporary.