Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Virtual Support Group meeting this Sunday night (12/19) 8:00 - 9:00PM Central

Posted by Doug P on 12/18/99 at 00:00 (013909)

Hi all sorry for the short notice but I wanted to try this before the holidays kick in. Consider this a test. I will solict good times to meet and do an email to all those interested next time. I will start a private chat room on Firetalk. To access it, run Firetalk and click on the 'Forums' button. This will bring up the listing of forums. Look for the forum named 'PF Chat'. It will have a little lock symbol next to it indicating it requires a password. Double-click on 'PF Chat' and it will prompt you to enter a password. The password is 'plantar' -- all lower-case. This will get you in.

If you can't find 'PF Chat' in the list of forums, click on the 'join' button under the list of forums and then enter 'PF Chat' for the forum name and 'plantar' for the password and this should put you in there.

Again I'll create this forum at 8:00 Central time and run it for an hour at least. So anyone has Firetalk and is handy please drop by.

If you don't know what Firetalk is, go to http://www.firetalk.com and check it out. It allows you to talk to other people over the internet as long as you have a microphone and speakers. The download is not too big and the setup is very easy. Unfortunately it only supports PCs right now.

Anyone interested in this discussion or any future discussions please email me and I will send you an email on future discussions. Also in your email say what days/hours are good for you.

Hope to talk to a few of you then!!!

Re: Virtual Support Group meeting this Sunday night (12/19) 8:00 - 9:00PM Central

Scott R on 12/19/99 at 00:00 (013915)

Thanks. I'll try to be there.

Re: Virtual Support Group meeting this Sunday night (12/19) 8:00 - 9:00PM Central

Scott R on 12/19/99 at 00:00 (013915)

Thanks. I'll try to be there.