Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Voice Discussions Went Well

Posted by Scott R on 12/19/99 at 00:00 (013930)

I was surprised to see 8 people who went to the trouble of downloading firetalk, installing it, learning it, and chatting with us. It was very interesting to listen to the discussion while going about my evening chores. We mostly just gave our histories and mentioned how important the message board has been. But Doug and I figured out a better system as discribed in my next post (even Mac users can use it).

Re: Voice Discussions Went Well

Laurie R on 12/20/99 at 00:00 (013946)

Hi to All,I also will say last night went very well,It was so interesting .I will try the excite chat tonight.And it never take the place of the message board.It is still nice to talk to people right away and also to talk to people that you have been reading about.Hope to see people from the board tonight in excite.Thanks to Doug and Scott it was nice to hear you voices last night.Laurie R

Re: Voice Discussions Went Well

Laurie R on 12/20/99 at 00:00 (013946)

Hi to All,I also will say last night went very well,It was so interesting .I will try the excite chat tonight.And it never take the place of the message board.It is still nice to talk to people right away and also to talk to people that you have been reading about.Hope to see people from the board tonight in excite.Thanks to Doug and Scott it was nice to hear you voices last night.Laurie R