Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I've been to Dr. Leahy in Los Gatos

Posted by Sue B. on 12/21/99 at 00:00 (014005)

I've been to Dr. Leahy in Los Gatos and I would recommend trying ART with him although the ART did not help my PF very much--I think it is worth a try. I know that it has helped some people.

However, while I was there I mentioned the pain I was having in my hand. I thought it was carpel tunnel--he said it was not carpel tunnel and did ART on my arm. The pain in my hand went away right after the ART and has not come back--that was 3 months ago so ART worked for whatever was causing the pain in my hand--maybe a tight muscle in my arm--but I had several treatments on the hand and wrist from another chiro who just seemed to make the pain worse.

Re: I've been to Dr. Leahy in Los Gatos

Sue C on 12/27/99 at 00:00 (014149)

I live in Los Gatos and have observed this doctor occasionally mentioned. Is this technique basically painful foot massage? Is there any benefit?

Re: I've been to Dr. Leahy in Los Gatos

Sue C on 12/27/99 at 00:00 (014149)

I live in Los Gatos and have observed this doctor occasionally mentioned. Is this technique basically painful foot massage? Is there any benefit?