Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

N.B.A. players are also having this "scourge" called Plantar fasciitis

Posted by caryne on 12/22/99 at 00:00 (014015)

The Suns played the Spurs last night without Penny Hardaway, he has missed the last 8 games and was put on the disabled list due to plantar fasciitis in the right foot. So even with all his money and access to Dr.'s he can't get rid of it...so it just shows us all that there is no 'quick fix' to this..I'm sure most of us by now have realized that. Thanks to all who responded about getting better and having good days with bad ones but hopefully the good will be more than the bad in the next few months.

Re: N.B.A. players are also having this "scourge" called Plantar fasciitis

john a on 12/22/99 at 00:00 (014024)

Ha! We could form our own NBA team: The PF Spurs. Problem is, we'd all be on the bench more than on the court!

PaulL on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014064)

The PF Spurs who play from the the bench. I like that. John this should prove to everyone that you do have a sense of humor.

john a on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014068)

Thanks. And if that doesn't convince 'em, I was also the guy who started that 'You know you have PF when...' thread a while back. Of course, that humor tended toward the 'dark' side, so I don't think this fact alone will redeem me in the eyes of those I've offended :-)

CRABBYASS2 on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014083)

WILL WE GET PAID FOR BEING ON THE BENCH???

Dan w on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014085)

Nice to see you posting, again, crabbyass2. I have missed you. Happy Holidays

Trish on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014093)

Ditto.....I'm looking for another job right now.....I know I'm fully qualified for this one!

john h on 12/24/99 at 00:00 (014105)

if i got paid $10 or more million a year like some of the nba players my feet might never touch the ground. my chauffer, beautiful massage thearpist, and beautiful assistant would attend to all my needs.

john a on 12/22/99 at 00:00 (014024)

Ha! We could form our own NBA team: The PF Spurs. Problem is, we'd all be on the bench more than on the court!

PaulL on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014064)

The PF Spurs who play from the the bench. I like that. John this should prove to everyone that you do have a sense of humor.

john a on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014068)

Thanks. And if that doesn't convince 'em, I was also the guy who started that 'You know you have PF when...' thread a while back. Of course, that humor tended toward the 'dark' side, so I don't think this fact alone will redeem me in the eyes of those I've offended :-)

CRABBYASS2 on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014083)

WILL WE GET PAID FOR BEING ON THE BENCH???

Dan w on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014085)

Nice to see you posting, again, crabbyass2. I have missed you. Happy Holidays

Trish on 12/23/99 at 00:00 (014093)

Ditto.....I'm looking for another job right now.....I know I'm fully qualified for this one!

john h on 12/24/99 at 00:00 (014105)

if i got paid $10 or more million a year like some of the nba players my feet might never touch the ground. my chauffer, beautiful massage thearpist, and beautiful assistant would attend to all my needs.