Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Ossatron- 10 weeks on right heel and 8 weeks on left heel.

Posted by Mohez on 12/24/99 at 00:00 (014106)

Well folks, a little bit of good news to report this week. My heels are a little bit better than they were last week. I still have not tried any thing athletic, the feet i believe are not up to it yet. There is still soreness first thing in the morning, although much less than before. The stretching really helps in the am. The ossatron pain is completely gone from the right heel and still there to a much lesser extent than last week in the left heel. The PF pain is still pretty much still there in the right heel. I was told that it looks like I would need the full 12 weeks-post ossatron to recover. I don't know, it seems like others were getting results by week 10. The hopes over here are getting scrooged. Looks like the grinch definetly came by this house. I hope everyone has a real good christmas and new year and to all I hope and pray that our PF misery goes by way of the dodo bird.

Mohez

john h on 12/25/99 at 00:00 (014109)

mohez buddy- 12 weeks is nothing. i am 12 weeks post surgery and will not make my final judgement until one year passes. you probably suffered as much trauma with ossatron as i did with open surgery so do not expect miracles. a little progress each month with some setbacks should be expected. you did not spell grinch correctly as it should be plantar fasciaitis. merry xmas.

john h on 12/25/99 at 00:00 (014109)

mohez buddy- 12 weeks is nothing. i am 12 weeks post surgery and will not make my final judgement until one year passes. you probably suffered as much trauma with ossatron as i did with open surgery so do not expect miracles. a little progress each month with some setbacks should be expected. you did not spell grinch correctly as it should be plantar fasciaitis. merry xmas.