Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Maybe you need to see a doctor who knows what they're talking about!!!

Posted by Maggie O on 12/25/99 at 00:00 (014115)

I think that maybe most of you should try seeing another doctor. Before seeing the doctor, ask him or her what they know about heel pain!! I think that you are all a bunch of BABIES!! Grow up and stop complaining. You could have a much more serious disability!!!!!

Trish on 12/25/99 at 00:00 (014116)

You've obviously not experienced the degree of pain that many of us have........you sound like one of those useless doctors!

Elise M. on 12/26/99 at 00:00 (014119)

To all,
Pain is a very subjective issue. My pain tolerance level may be much higher (or much lower) than someone else's. Please refrain from comparing or judging each other. We are here to encourage, comfort,learn and heal. I heard something very inspiring this am in our church service. I heard a message that in essence said ' when I can't stand on my own two feet anymore, that's when I should be on my knees'. I thought is was relevant considering I have days when I can't stand on my own feet; will try the knees on my next bad day.........El.

Trish on 12/25/99 at 00:00 (014116)

You've obviously not experienced the degree of pain that many of us have........you sound like one of those useless doctors!

Elise M. on 12/26/99 at 00:00 (014119)

To all,
Pain is a very subjective issue. My pain tolerance level may be much higher (or much lower) than someone else's. Please refrain from comparing or judging each other. We are here to encourage, comfort,learn and heal. I heard something very inspiring this am in our church service. I heard a message that in essence said ' when I can't stand on my own two feet anymore, that's when I should be on my knees'. I thought is was relevant considering I have days when I can't stand on my own feet; will try the knees on my next bad day.........El.