Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Scott

Posted by wendyn on 12/26/99 at 00:00 (014131)

Scott, I finally got around to filling out the form...but are we able to access the info that's in the database? Or is it gone while you are working on the format? Couldn't find a way to access it. Your comment on the triple x note for important messages....is this for things that seem to come up a lot? Might be good to save one on stretching and shoes - those questions come up a lot by new people and others have gone to a lot of time to put down all the info in one place again and again.

Also Scott, I have to say a special thank you for your 25 pages on PF and heelspurs. I haven't looked it a whole lot since my biggest problem right now is TTS - but my dad was just diagnosed with heelspurs and PF. I printed off your document and he took it home along with the Birkenstocks I bought him for Christmas. He couldn't believe all the information in it. For example, his doctor told him to stretch - but never told him how. Now at least he has some good reference material. Thank you, thank you, thank you...hope you had a good Christmas.

Re: To Scott

Kim B. on 8/09/00 at 19:15 (025014)

Thanks for the compliment, Scott. I must admit, I got dolled up that evening because it was my husband's birthday. Normally, I look pretty rough. I agree with Nancy though, we are a rather fine looking group aren't we? As soon as I get one made, I'm sending a pic of my NUDE feet. That should be a thrill for everyone.

Anyway, I was kind of counting on having access to that DELETE button incase I my usual paranoia kicked in again. If you're going to control the delete key, are you willing to remove pics if folks ask you to? If may need to mention that, so others will be willing to submitt their photos too. I totally understand Beverly's reservations about these kinds of things.

So, if we upload picture (pics) to you, how can we give you subtext to go with them if we want to? Is your email address public information? If so, what is it?

Why don't you have a link from the message board page? Just curious.

I know we are off topic here, but you're laying the ground work for a new part of the site. It would be hard not to discuss it.

Regards,
Kim B.

Scott R on 8/09/00 at 20:00 (025022)

My email is (email removed)

Yes, I'll delete pics if requested.

Let's just keep this directory that can be modified 'between us' or 'in the family'.

To change the caption below the text, edit the file called pictures.html. Stuff between < and > are called web page HTML tags. It's where the programming for web pages is done. Everything else is text that is displayed in the web page, so that even non-programmers can easily see how to modify text in a web page. Give it a try. Just look for your name and change the text to whatever you want.

I just added Bob G to the pics

Kim B. on 8/09/00 at 20:45 (025028)

'Let's just keep this directory that can be modified 'between us' or 'in the family'.'

I don't follow what you mean? Are you referencing my question regarding putting a page link from the message board to the gallery page?

regards, Kim B.

Kim B. on 8/09/00 at 19:15 (025014)

Thanks for the compliment, Scott. I must admit, I got dolled up that evening because it was my husband's birthday. Normally, I look pretty rough. I agree with Nancy though, we are a rather fine looking group aren't we? As soon as I get one made, I'm sending a pic of my NUDE feet. That should be a thrill for everyone.

Anyway, I was kind of counting on having access to that DELETE button incase I my usual paranoia kicked in again. If you're going to control the delete key, are you willing to remove pics if folks ask you to? If may need to mention that, so others will be willing to submitt their photos too. I totally understand Beverly's reservations about these kinds of things.

So, if we upload picture (pics) to you, how can we give you subtext to go with them if we want to? Is your email address public information? If so, what is it?

Why don't you have a link from the message board page? Just curious.

I know we are off topic here, but you're laying the ground work for a new part of the site. It would be hard not to discuss it.

Regards,
Kim B.

Scott R on 8/09/00 at 20:00 (025022)

My email is (email removed)

Yes, I'll delete pics if requested.

Let's just keep this directory that can be modified 'between us' or 'in the family'.

To change the caption below the text, edit the file called pictures.html. Stuff between < and > are called web page HTML tags. It's where the programming for web pages is done. Everything else is text that is displayed in the web page, so that even non-programmers can easily see how to modify text in a web page. Give it a try. Just look for your name and change the text to whatever you want.

I just added Bob G to the pics

Kim B. on 8/09/00 at 20:45 (025028)

'Let's just keep this directory that can be modified 'between us' or 'in the family'.'

I don't follow what you mean? Are you referencing my question regarding putting a page link from the message board to the gallery page?

regards, Kim B.