Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Second Ossatron on Jan 7

Posted by Jennh on 12/28/99 at 00:00 (014170)

I had my first ossatron peformed on July 16. I am at 80% better. I will be having the second one performed on Jan 6 also at the Institute of Sports Medicine. Mohez, I will be flying in Thursday night and staying till sunday. Let me know if you want to chat. I am having it done at 9:00 Friday morning.

I have still been running, lifting, and doing martial arts training. There is pain but no where near as bad as it was prior to the treatment. I think this second jolt will put me at 95% or better.

I'll keep you posted.
Jenn
xxx

Re: Second Ossatron on Jan 7

AlisonG on 12/28/99 at 00:00 (014173)

Sorry, I am unfamiliar with the ossatran you are taling about. What is it? Thank You.

Dan W on 12/29/99 at 00:00 (014181)

Nice to see you posting, Jenn. I have missed your presence on this board. The ossatron patients seem to be not posting as much as before. Jenn, dont you do to much on your foot. I worry about you being so active on your still healing feet. Take it easy, good luck to you in Toronto. I recently got my foot taped and I was pleased with the sensation that I could carry my own weight once again, after not being out of the pain for six years. I have been none weight bearing for about one year, and it has helped heal me to the point where I can go to the store, and do some chores. I know that it can be worse so I am counting my blessings. Once again, good luck in the new year, your friend Dan W. P.S. Keep us up to date, your treatment is so important to future sufferers.

rekha.s on 12/29/99 at 00:00 (014182)

Hi Jenn. I am glad you are going for 2nd treatment to ossatron. I spoke to Donna today myself and am planning to go for my 1st treatment in Early February. I just got clearance from my 2nd podiatrist and she says I definitely have pf and no nerve involvement (she tapped on nerve) so, I am pretty confident I will qualify for ossatron. I am hoping to be pain-free in 2000.

AlisonG on 12/28/99 at 00:00 (014173)

Sorry, I am unfamiliar with the ossatran you are taling about. What is it? Thank You.

Dan W on 12/29/99 at 00:00 (014181)

Nice to see you posting, Jenn. I have missed your presence on this board. The ossatron patients seem to be not posting as much as before. Jenn, dont you do to much on your foot. I worry about you being so active on your still healing feet. Take it easy, good luck to you in Toronto. I recently got my foot taped and I was pleased with the sensation that I could carry my own weight once again, after not being out of the pain for six years. I have been none weight bearing for about one year, and it has helped heal me to the point where I can go to the store, and do some chores. I know that it can be worse so I am counting my blessings. Once again, good luck in the new year, your friend Dan W. P.S. Keep us up to date, your treatment is so important to future sufferers.

rekha.s on 12/29/99 at 00:00 (014182)

Hi Jenn. I am glad you are going for 2nd treatment to ossatron. I spoke to Donna today myself and am planning to go for my 1st treatment in Early February. I just got clearance from my 2nd podiatrist and she says I definitely have pf and no nerve involvement (she tapped on nerve) so, I am pretty confident I will qualify for ossatron. I am hoping to be pain-free in 2000.