Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

important point

Posted by alan k on 12/30/99 at 00:00 (014241)

Melody makes an important point that the die off could be very severe, especially if you have a huge yeast imbalance.

There is no way to know without a Smokies test, and I don't know if it can tell you accurately to what degree your imbalance is.

Anyway, a reaction is a good sign-- but maybe not the only one, i don't know.

The Herxheimer reaction is because the yeast normally excrete toxins at a certain rate which over time builds up and causes health problems, but when they die all their toxins rush out, often making the symptoms worse at first.

aloe vera juice and lots of psyllium fiber for regularity help mitigate the reaction right away, and milk thistle can help your liver do its part (but I don't know how long you have to take it to have an effect, also, that's alot of supplements already!)

The good thing about the message boards is that there is no one authority so someone like melody can post in something important when someone like me misses it.

alan k

Re: important point

melody on 12/30/99 at 00:00 (014243)

Alan,

I wasn't implying that you had missed something! I hope I have not offended you at all.

Mel

Re: important point

melody on 12/30/99 at 00:00 (014243)

Alan,

I wasn't implying that you had missed something! I hope I have not offended you at all.

Mel