Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I can't find that page: Nancy, Nicole

Posted by alan k on 1/03/00 at 00:00 (014344)

I can't seem to find that page of the test-- just curious and wanting to waste more time, I guess. Could you find it for me and post the address?

thanks, alan k

Re: I can't find that page: Nancy, Nicole

Nancy S. on 1/03/00 at 00:00 (014345)

Alan, I went to the page and couldn't find an address anywhere on it, except she does offer her email address. That is: (email removed)
I assume she could provide you with the address.
I find it by using general search, and typing, INCLUDING the quotation marks, 'Managing Candida Albican Overgrowth'

Toward the top of her home page is a place to click for Candida Test. Takes you right to it. Have fun, it's better than Tiddlywinks.

Nancy

john a on 1/04/00 at 00:00 (014375)

FYI, the link is http://www.herbwise.com/herbwise/library/news/candidaattack.html

My 'score' was a 33, so I guess that would mean there would be little sense in my going on the low-carb diet? Although I would be tempted anyway based on the near-miraculous results it seems to be giving people.

Nancy S. on 1/04/00 at 00:00 (014381)

Hi, John, I would imagine that only people feeling lousy with overgrowth symptoms would feel the benefits of the yeast-killing diet. Low-carb by itself is another matter. If you're not overweight, and your general diet is pretty balanced (i.e., not mostly carb, and plenty of vegetables and protein), I don't think I would add yet another concern to daily life -- unless you'd like an extra one! There are those times . . . Of course, if people's PF is helped by diet changes, that's another story . . . I've been on the yeast-killing program for almost a week now, and I have to say my PF foot is doing better than at any other time in these fun-filled past 8+ months! BUT -- I think it's too soon to tell why. I'm also resting it a lot. Especially for the last two days, because I'm having some debilitating yeast die-off effects. I will be posting on the foot. In the meantime, John, as Wendy said above, be unnaughty and stay off yours and take care! I do hope your setback is not as extreme as it feels to you today. Over Christmas my whole family (sisters, in-laws, etc.) was waiting on me, and that included my 75-year-old mother and my very fragile 79-year-old dad! Yikes, I know. -- Nancy S.

alan k on 1/04/00 at 00:00 (014385)

I wouldn't rule it out just based on a questionaire. As Nancy says low-carb dieting in itself can be a big boon for some people, especially if you lose weight, which is great for the feet.

alan k

Nancy S. on 1/03/00 at 00:00 (014345)

Alan, I went to the page and couldn't find an address anywhere on it, except she does offer her email address. That is: (email removed)
I assume she could provide you with the address.
I find it by using general search, and typing, INCLUDING the quotation marks, 'Managing Candida Albican Overgrowth'

Toward the top of her home page is a place to click for Candida Test. Takes you right to it. Have fun, it's better than Tiddlywinks.

Nancy

john a on 1/04/00 at 00:00 (014375)

FYI, the link is http://www.herbwise.com/herbwise/library/news/candidaattack.html

My 'score' was a 33, so I guess that would mean there would be little sense in my going on the low-carb diet? Although I would be tempted anyway based on the near-miraculous results it seems to be giving people.

Nancy S. on 1/04/00 at 00:00 (014381)

Hi, John, I would imagine that only people feeling lousy with overgrowth symptoms would feel the benefits of the yeast-killing diet. Low-carb by itself is another matter. If you're not overweight, and your general diet is pretty balanced (i.e., not mostly carb, and plenty of vegetables and protein), I don't think I would add yet another concern to daily life -- unless you'd like an extra one! There are those times . . . Of course, if people's PF is helped by diet changes, that's another story . . . I've been on the yeast-killing program for almost a week now, and I have to say my PF foot is doing better than at any other time in these fun-filled past 8+ months! BUT -- I think it's too soon to tell why. I'm also resting it a lot. Especially for the last two days, because I'm having some debilitating yeast die-off effects. I will be posting on the foot. In the meantime, John, as Wendy said above, be unnaughty and stay off yours and take care! I do hope your setback is not as extreme as it feels to you today. Over Christmas my whole family (sisters, in-laws, etc.) was waiting on me, and that included my 75-year-old mother and my very fragile 79-year-old dad! Yikes, I know. -- Nancy S.

alan k on 1/04/00 at 00:00 (014385)

I wouldn't rule it out just based on a questionaire. As Nancy says low-carb dieting in itself can be a big boon for some people, especially if you lose weight, which is great for the feet.

alan k