Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Back at you

Posted by wendyn on 1/05/00 at 00:00 (014410)

If you've just been seeing a podiatrist.. I would definetely get another opinion from a surgeon. You may also want to consider having a foot and ankle surgeon perform the actual surgery. Podiatrists are pretty big on cortisone and surgery. Mine jumped at the chance to poke me with a needle, and told me that if it didn't work - we'd do surgery....no suggestion of anything in between.

You will not regret getting another opinion, you may regret having surgery if it doesn't help.

Cannot post much tonight - wrists and feet both sore (life sucks today) will post more to your questions another day...(tomorrow will be better)!