Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

How is the diet Nancy S and Elise???????????

Posted by Marti C on 1/07/00 at 00:00 (014434)

Hi Nancy Hi Elise,
I just wanted to know how the diet was going? Can you tell a difference yet in regard to the pf pain? One more, what type of side effects did you have/or still have, from removing the yeast? Thanks! Im getting close to trying and just wanted any info. I could get. I have not taken that test yet, in the previous posts. Im sure I will fail miserably. Its hard for me, because I donot like meat. So, I eat alot of bread. carbs.Anything, you can answer will help.
Thanks, Marti C

Re: How is the diet Nancy S and Elise???????????

Elise M. on 1/07/00 at 00:00 (014447)

Hi Marti,
I am only dabbling in this very limiting diet but I'm already feeling better physically and emotionally. I took most of the carbs out of my diet and I believe I've already started losing weight just by the way my clothes are hanging differently. I have also started back weightlifting so this may attribute to the change in physique that I am currently aware of. I won't step on a scale for at least a month because when you lift, you gain muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. So, I may gain weight and lose fat and sizes. I'm not sure how this type of weight gain will affect my feet. I do know that I just had 4 of the nicest less-pain days I've had in a long time.. Keep in touch and feel better. ..........El.

Re: How is the diet Nancy S and Elise???????????

Elise M. on 1/07/00 at 00:00 (014447)

Hi Marti,
I am only dabbling in this very limiting diet but I'm already feeling better physically and emotionally. I took most of the carbs out of my diet and I believe I've already started losing weight just by the way my clothes are hanging differently. I have also started back weightlifting so this may attribute to the change in physique that I am currently aware of. I won't step on a scale for at least a month because when you lift, you gain muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. So, I may gain weight and lose fat and sizes. I'm not sure how this type of weight gain will affect my feet. I do know that I just had 4 of the nicest less-pain days I've had in a long time.. Keep in touch and feel better. ..........El.