Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

second ossatron right heel, 2 days post op

Posted by jennh on 1/09/00 at 00:00 (014499)

Hey Martha, I got a chance to meet Mohez and his wife on Friday night almost 12 hours since the procedure. On Sat we went to the Hockey Hall of Fame and to a Leafs game. I'd say I was on my feet for about six hours. I was uncomfortable but it had nothing to do with PF, it was becuase of the procedure.

I am sore and swollen but I feel confident that this is going to work. I think with all the training and dieting that I've been doing (the anti-yeast, anti-sugar and anti-carb diet) I will heel much quicker than before. I feel really good about it.

There is some pain when I walk and I have to remember not to limp. What really makes a difference between this one and my first one is that after my first one, I limped for so long that I had forgotten how to walk and had to relearn it. Now, when they told me to get up and walk without limping, it was much easier. I plan on resuming martial arts this week and some weight training.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks for all of your support and prayers.

Jennh