Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

to Marti, and anyone else interested in yeast detoxifying effects

Posted by Nancy S. on 1/10/00 at 00:00 (014551)

I can now add two more reactions to my short list, just in case you still want to know:
-- leg cramps (not whoppers, just somewhat painful and jumpy feeling in them)
-- loss of appetite for much of anything, leading to generally weak feeling

Nancy S.

Re: to Marti, and anyone else interested in yeast detoxifying effects

Marti C on 1/10/00 at 00:00 (014578)

Thanks Nancy,
Keep me posted please, it doesnt sound to encouraging yet!!!!
Thanks, feel better

Nancy S. on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014581)

Marti, not to be discouraged at all! I'm not. These reactions are perfectly normal; according to everything I've read, most people can't avoid a reaction to the body's dealing with toxins that dying yeast releases. It is temporary. (In fact,they say that if you have no initial uncomfortable effects, you probably didn't have yeast imbalance to begin with.)
My PF foot is still feeling better than at any other time since I first came down with PF, about 9 months ago. And good effects from this eating program showed up almost immediately, despite the Herxheimer reaction: much less drowsiness, more alertness, less brain fuzziness, less general 'I don't feel good' feelings. The positive is far outweighing the negative of the initial Herxheimer reaction. I will keep you posted, but in the meantime, consider me definitely encouraged, not discouraged.
--Nancy
xxx

Marti C on 1/10/00 at 00:00 (014578)

Thanks Nancy,
Keep me posted please, it doesnt sound to encouraging yet!!!!
Thanks, feel better

Nancy S. on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014581)

Marti, not to be discouraged at all! I'm not. These reactions are perfectly normal; according to everything I've read, most people can't avoid a reaction to the body's dealing with toxins that dying yeast releases. It is temporary. (In fact,they say that if you have no initial uncomfortable effects, you probably didn't have yeast imbalance to begin with.)
My PF foot is still feeling better than at any other time since I first came down with PF, about 9 months ago. And good effects from this eating program showed up almost immediately, despite the Herxheimer reaction: much less drowsiness, more alertness, less brain fuzziness, less general 'I don't feel good' feelings. The positive is far outweighing the negative of the initial Herxheimer reaction. I will keep you posted, but in the meantime, consider me definitely encouraged, not discouraged.
--Nancy
xxx