Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

third day post ossatron- right foot second time

Posted by jennh on 1/10/00 at 00:00 (014565)

Hi all, just wanted to touch base. My foot is pretty sore where the ossatron was performed. All in all I feel pretty good. I do not detect any PF pain at all, just the pain from the procedure itself. I will say, this sure does take a lot out of you though. All I've done is sleep.

Stretching does not cause pain, but massaging the foot with the tennis ball does.

Jennh

Re: third day post ossatron- right foot second time

Janet on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014645)

Hi Jenn,

Just wanted to ask you if you still have a numb spot on your heel at the site of the second injection. My heel is still a little numb, which actually makes walking much easier.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello in Toronto. Hang in there.

Jennh on 1/13/00 at 00:00 (014717)

Hi Janet, no I never had a problem with any numb spot. Foot just feels pretty sore. You know, like it got whacked with a hammer. It still hurts too put weight down on the heel.

But other than that, I am doing fine. How are you?

Janet on 1/14/00 at 00:00 (014774)

I'm okay so far. Treated heel is definitely more painful than untreated--but bearable. I've not had to take any tylenol and i'm forcing myself to walk with a normal gait.

Janet on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014645)

Hi Jenn,

Just wanted to ask you if you still have a numb spot on your heel at the site of the second injection. My heel is still a little numb, which actually makes walking much easier.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello in Toronto. Hang in there.

Jennh on 1/13/00 at 00:00 (014717)

Hi Janet, no I never had a problem with any numb spot. Foot just feels pretty sore. You know, like it got whacked with a hammer. It still hurts too put weight down on the heel.

But other than that, I am doing fine. How are you?

Janet on 1/14/00 at 00:00 (014774)

I'm okay so far. Treated heel is definitely more painful than untreated--but bearable. I've not had to take any tylenol and i'm forcing myself to walk with a normal gait.