Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Birkenstock Website

Posted by Libby on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014589)

I placed an order with the on-line German website and my total was 93,40 Euro. Does that come to about $93.40 in U.S. currency? I surely hope so. I was a little concerned about ordering from overseas on-line since it's my first time. Thanks, Libby

Re: Birkenstock Website

john a on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014590)

Yes, the dollar and euro are almost 1-for-1 now. Your credit card company may charge you a 2 or 3 % foreign currency conversion fee, as mine did (AT&T Universal Card). At first, I too was very leary of ordering from this place: because they were foreign, and because their prices were so low, I thought something fishy was going on. But after experiencing their good customer service and actually receiving some sandals at the price I expected to pay, as I and others here have, I am happy to report that they are quite reputable.

Re: Birkenstock Website

john a on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014590)

Yes, the dollar and euro are almost 1-for-1 now. Your credit card company may charge you a 2 or 3 % foreign currency conversion fee, as mine did (AT&T Universal Card). At first, I too was very leary of ordering from this place: because they were foreign, and because their prices were so low, I thought something fishy was going on. But after experiencing their good customer service and actually receiving some sandals at the price I expected to pay, as I and others here have, I am happy to report that they are quite reputable.