Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Inexpensive Birkenstock - the link to use:

Posted by Scott R on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014598)

I contacted the erman birkenstock comp[any and they've agreed to commissions for heelspurs.com. Try to use the link on the home pages that will soon be up or the link below when ordering:

inexpensive birkenstocks

Re: Inexpensive Birkenstock - the link to use:

john h on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014600)

scott: i received an e-mail yesterday that my birks had been shipped from the listed birk site. i will post my final cost vs local cost when they arrive. they have been good about corresponding and sent me an e-mail when shoes where shipped. i did have the air mailed and it appeared there would be a savings of around $70-$80 on a pair of shoes that retail locally for $220

Re: Inexpensive Birkenstock - the link to use:

john h on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014600)

scott: i received an e-mail yesterday that my birks had been shipped from the listed birk site. i will post my final cost vs local cost when they arrive. they have been good about corresponding and sent me an e-mail when shoes where shipped. i did have the air mailed and it appeared there would be a savings of around $70-$80 on a pair of shoes that retail locally for $220