Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Doctors up date

Posted by Laurie R on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014610)

Hi everyone, My podiatrist app went well Alan this is what he said,Now he thinks I might have TTS so he sending me to a Neurologist.He did tap on my ankel and it did go numb see with my foot you don't have to tap real hard and it real eazy to find the spot.I am in alot of pain again.Like everyone else I was getting so much better and WAMP.It is all back the pain.I really like my pod he always take the time with me. He did say that it would be better for a Neurologist to diagnose TTS.Wendy thank you so much for the link on the pictures,I just went their and the pictures are wonderful and that is where I have all my pain.I still go to PT 2 times a week but yesterday when I went I was in more pain when I was done then befor I went.Thanks again to all You all are the best.Laurie R

Re: Doctors up date

alan k on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014614)

I guess it's good to know what is going on.

Did you ask about exersize and activity? I suppose since he has you in a cast then it is contra-indicated.

alan k

Re: Doctors up date

alan k on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014614)

I guess it's good to know what is going on.

Did you ask about exersize and activity? I suppose since he has you in a cast then it is contra-indicated.

alan k