Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ibuprofen cream

Posted by Scott R on 1/11/00 at 00:00 (014612)

does the instructions for the ibuprofen cream instructions contain an address or telephone number or other company contact info? i need to look into selling it myself.

Re: ibuprofen cream

Marti C on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014651)

Scott, mine didnot come with instructions.On the side of the tube I will give you what it reads:DOLORGIET
Arzneimittel 53754 St. Augustin/Bonn
I dont know if that will help, but thats all I could find on the box and the tube itself. Marti

Bea K on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014663)

I have the insert and the address Marti C gives is on it and the rest of the text is in German. Since I am rather computer illiterate I would be happy to send it snail mail to you if you would like. Let me know your address by e-mail.

Marti C on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014651)

Scott, mine didnot come with instructions.On the side of the tube I will give you what it reads:DOLORGIET
Arzneimittel 53754 St. Augustin/Bonn
I dont know if that will help, but thats all I could find on the box and the tube itself. Marti

Bea K on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014663)

I have the insert and the address Marti C gives is on it and the rest of the text is in German. Since I am rather computer illiterate I would be happy to send it snail mail to you if you would like. Let me know your address by e-mail.