Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I did!

Posted by Lucy M on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014641)

Just to give some re-assurance to you, and maybe others, I did learn all these treatments (including home treatments) by my podiatrist. She thoroughly explained what she would be able to do for me, but also what I needed to do for myself at home, to me on my first visit. I found this website after my first visit, and my pod had covered everything on here. It saddens me to read about the horrible experiences that have been had by those that post on this board. I wish everyone could be as lucky as to find a wonderful doctor.

Re: I did!

Nancy S. on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014648)

You are Lucky Lucy! That's great to hear. Now see if you can get her to travel around the country and educate the other podiatrists. She sounds terrific, congratulations on finding her.

Colleen G on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014659)

My podiatrist also discussed all of the possible conventional treatments and also gave me a packet of things to do at home. I guess I was lucky to find a doctor like that. I also went for a second opinion before I had surgery, to an orthopeadic(not sure if I spelled that right). He asked me why I wanted a second opinion and I told him that I wanted to make sure that he agreed with my podiatrist about the surgery. He assured me that it was the best thing. He even asked what conventional measures were taken. It's too bad that there aren't very many 'good' doctors around.

Nancy S. on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014648)

You are Lucky Lucy! That's great to hear. Now see if you can get her to travel around the country and educate the other podiatrists. She sounds terrific, congratulations on finding her.

Colleen G on 1/12/00 at 00:00 (014659)

My podiatrist also discussed all of the possible conventional treatments and also gave me a packet of things to do at home. I guess I was lucky to find a doctor like that. I also went for a second opinion before I had surgery, to an orthopeadic(not sure if I spelled that right). He asked me why I wanted a second opinion and I told him that I wanted to make sure that he agreed with my podiatrist about the surgery. He assured me that it was the best thing. He even asked what conventional measures were taken. It's too bad that there aren't very many 'good' doctors around.