Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Arizona is my favorite

Posted by Robin B. on 1/14/00 at 00:00 (014729)

Arizona is No. 1 for me. I like Florida too. But I also have Sante Fe, Pisa, Sydney and then another style or two from the Betula line. Nevertheless, Arizona is my favorite.

I was surprised that you thought the straps might have stretched. I have extra feet from years and years of walking, and in 13 months I have never tightened any of the straps, at least not on the leather Birks. I do find, though, that the leather Birks wear differently than the non-leather (Birko-flor or whatever they call it) Birks. I have a couple of pairs of non-leather, and I have had to change the straps on those one or more times. Hope you find out what is causing the problem and get it fixed.

Robin B. on 1/14/00 at 00:00 (014731)

Arizona is No. 1 for me. I like Florida too. But I also have Sante Fe, Pisa, Sydney and then another style or two from the Betula line. Nevertheless, Arizona is my favorite.

I was surprised that you thought the straps might have stretched. I have extra feet from years and years of walking, and in 13 months I have never tightened any of the straps, at least not on the leather Birks. I do find, though, that the leather Birks wear differently than the non-leather (Birko-flor or whatever they call it) Birks. I have a couple of pairs of non-leather, and I have had to change the straps on those one or more times. Hope you find out what is causing the problem and get it fixed.

john a on 1/14/00 at 00:00 (014738)

Ha! 'extra feet from years and years of walking' ! I only wish it could be true. I need a couple of extra feet myself!

(yeah, I know you left out a word, probably 'big', but I couldn't resist :-)

Robin B. on 1/14/00 at 00:00 (014731)

john a on 1/14/00 at 00:00 (014738)

Ha! 'extra feet from years and years of walking' ! I only wish it could be true. I need a couple of extra feet myself!

(yeah, I know you left out a word, probably 'big', but I couldn't resist :-)