I'll start: I'm loaded with them, handicapped and 35.
I have been thinking about this for some time. Some people with peripheral neuropathy report getting better with changing the amalgams. Problem is, after spending thousands of dollars already, and no more credit left, I don't know that I could ever shell out the thousands it would take to change the amalgams just on a hunch.
Like yeast overgrowth, the unconfirmed condition of mercury poisoning from amalgams includes so many symptoms its hard not to fall under its category.
The idea of mercury in my mouth is extremely disturbing though, because it is so toxic. It very well may be the case that all of us partially crippled sufferers in our 30's have multiple factors effecting us which might be removed, and how could mercury be good? The question is why my parents generation does not suffer foot problems like this one since silver-mercury Dental amalgams have been in use for about 150 years.