Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

No explanation for more pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Laurie R on 1/16/00 at 00:00 (014821)

Hi Wendyn and everyone,Wendyn I was reading one of your post and you said that you were at about a 2 and then with no explanation it went to a 6 or 7.The same thing happened to me,It is very frustrating.Now I understand you have TTS and PF do you also have a entraped nerve somewhere besides the tarsel tunnel?Now my podiatrist thinks I have TTS but he also thinks I have other entraped nerve by my arch,I don't remenber the name he said.In the last few days my foot started swelling right by my arch this has never happen befor.It is very depressing trying to figure all this out.See I was going to go back to work 2 nights a week and then my job said no because they said I had to be 100% well it work out anyways because thats what happen to me I went from 3 to about 7 or 8 with no explanation also.Thanks Wendyn.Laurie R

Re: No explanation for more pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john h on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014847)

my pain suddenly increased this weekend and as always in both feet. i was on my feet in the yard longer than usual but i find it hard to believe that was the cause. the humidity jumped significantly but who knows.

i like many of you find it difficult to make anyone understand the pain and sense of frustration with this disease, even my family.being able to talk and convey your concerns about living with this problem would be of thearaputic value and make me feel better but i guess unless you have this monster few will understand

Re: No explanation for more pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john h on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014847)

my pain suddenly increased this weekend and as always in both feet. i was on my feet in the yard longer than usual but i find it hard to believe that was the cause. the humidity jumped significantly but who knows.

i like many of you find it difficult to make anyone understand the pain and sense of frustration with this disease, even my family.being able to talk and convey your concerns about living with this problem would be of thearaputic value and make me feel better but i guess unless you have this monster few will understand