Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TO Melody in UK AND Annette GE

Posted by Nancy S. on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014849)

Melody, I got your email and sent you a long one in reply, but then received a 'mail sorter' message saying it was having trouble delivering but would keep trying. I then sent another one also. Don't know if you've gotten either but wanted you to know I'm still trying to reach you.

Annette, I've read a couple of your posts now where you say you've been on the yeast-killing diet, I think or 3 months? And you said you think you're still having die-off effects? Have you had any really bad ones? I'm talking agonizing (as in I for the last 3 days I've had such bad nausea and digestive-tract cramping that I thought I wasn't going to live to see another day; my husband took me to the emergency room two nights ago). Can this be die-off?? hardly anyone gets too specific about this, even the books, but I recall Melody saying she had a horrific time. I'm' just wondering how you fared, if you don't mind writing about it. Thanks -- Nancy S.

Re: TO Melody in UK AND Annette GE

Melody on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014853)

Nancy,
I got your mail this afternoon and have sent you a long reply. You should have it by the time you read this! If not put a message here and I will try again!!

Mel

Annette GE on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014861)

Yes I really believe you probably were experiencing the yeast die off effect. I have heard that some people can get VERY sick. I did not get so ill I could not function but had aches, severe headache, nausea, gastrointestional upset for 2 1/2 months. I felt like constant flu and was severely weak and tired. I am just now starting to feel better. There were times I wanted to say the hell with it but I figured if all that gunk was in my body I wanted it OUT!I was having bad fungus infections that were hard to cure and canker sores etc. plus severe arthritis and terrble foot pain. I knew for the past few years something was very wrong with me but didn't know what it was. The medical doctors told me to go back to the psychiatrist I was taking some nutritional supplements and then started researching what else I needed to do. I think I was so bad because I had leaky gut and systemic candida and mercury amalgam poisioning. You can research these on the web. I had bad symptoms for over 20 years. I am now 51. I have read it can take up to a year to get totally better. The diet sucks but there is no way I would go back now. I never want to pollute my body again. If you want more in fo you can e-mai me at (email removed). good luck!

alan k on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014864)

What did you do about the mercury?

And how do you feel now?

thanks, alan k

Melody on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014853)

Nancy,
I got your mail this afternoon and have sent you a long reply. You should have it by the time you read this! If not put a message here and I will try again!!

Mel

Annette GE on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014861)

Yes I really believe you probably were experiencing the yeast die off effect. I have heard that some people can get VERY sick. I did not get so ill I could not function but had aches, severe headache, nausea, gastrointestional upset for 2 1/2 months. I felt like constant flu and was severely weak and tired. I am just now starting to feel better. There were times I wanted to say the hell with it but I figured if all that gunk was in my body I wanted it OUT!I was having bad fungus infections that were hard to cure and canker sores etc. plus severe arthritis and terrble foot pain. I knew for the past few years something was very wrong with me but didn't know what it was. The medical doctors told me to go back to the psychiatrist I was taking some nutritional supplements and then started researching what else I needed to do. I think I was so bad because I had leaky gut and systemic candida and mercury amalgam poisioning. You can research these on the web. I had bad symptoms for over 20 years. I am now 51. I have read it can take up to a year to get totally better. The diet sucks but there is no way I would go back now. I never want to pollute my body again. If you want more in fo you can e-mai me at (email removed). good luck!

alan k on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014864)

What did you do about the mercury?

And how do you feel now?

thanks, alan k