Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Glad you found the problem

Posted by Robin B. on 1/17/00 at 00:00 (014858)

Mary, your post points up the importance of going to a doctor and getting a diagnosis.

A few times people have posted on this board as if to say, 'Why bother going to the doctor? I can learn everything about PF right here.' For the most part, that's true -- they CAN learn everything about PF -- if indeed they have PF.

But part of the importance of going to a doctor and getting a diagnosis is of course to rule out maladies and conditions that are NOT plantar fasciitis, just as you did. There are lots of conditions and maladies that can cause foot pain without being PF -- as you just proved. Glad you found the root cause and are back to repairing it.

Mary S. on 1/24/00 at 00:00 (015065)

Thanks for the words....It is done. I now longer have the so called 'PF' affliction which I though I had...It is great ...WONDERFUL.....hope all out there can find the solution to their problems as well. Just look unto your own body and mind>>>>>>>

Mary S. on 1/24/00 at 00:00 (015065)

Thanks for the words....It is done. I now longer have the so called 'PF' affliction which I though I had...It is great ...WONDERFUL.....hope all out there can find the solution to their problems as well. Just look unto your own body and mind>>>>>>>