Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Would anyone younger than 45 with no silver please report: This is getting erie!

Posted by Per, Dk on 1/18/00 at 00:00 (014893)

Hello Alan; good idea with the poll.
I am 30 and my mouth is loaded with silver.

Re: Would anyone younger than 45 with no silver please report: This is getting erie!

pete on 1/18/00 at 00:00 (014899)

i really think there could be something to this mercury amalgam issue. my feet are so damaged now though that even if i get rid of the fillings and the mercury my feet may never recover. as i said, i did post a question about plantar fasciitis on a mercury amalgam bulletin board on the internet and got a few people who said that yes their problems did clear up after amalgam removal and chelation. i used to be very healthy and athletic. now i'm neither. i'm still young. no doc has diagnosed any specific disease. just a bunch of nagging seemingly unrelated health problems with no 'apparent' cause. i'm 37.

Re: Would anyone younger than 45 with no silver please report: This is getting erie!

pete on 1/18/00 at 00:00 (014899)

i really think there could be something to this mercury amalgam issue. my feet are so damaged now though that even if i get rid of the fillings and the mercury my feet may never recover. as i said, i did post a question about plantar fasciitis on a mercury amalgam bulletin board on the internet and got a few people who said that yes their problems did clear up after amalgam removal and chelation. i used to be very healthy and athletic. now i'm neither. i'm still young. no doc has diagnosed any specific disease. just a bunch of nagging seemingly unrelated health problems with no 'apparent' cause. i'm 37.