Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Real foot pain

Posted by Laurie R on 1/27/00 at 00:00 (015189)

Hi to all the cool people,This is for all the people that have real foot pain.I thought this board was for people who have foot pain.This guy really pisses me off I am over here reading this board trying to make sence out of everything thats going on and I come here and see someone that just could give a good ****.I bet he does'nt even have anything wrong with he feet.Some of us really look forward to hear about the progress of others.Like my mom told me when I was little if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it!!!!!!!!Have a good night to all the people that care. Laurie R

Re: Real foot pain

Rick R on 1/28/00 at 00:00 (015224)

I have been surprised at the civility of the people on this board. Sure occasionally some of us may imply something critical or offer direct constructive criticism, but that's usually about the extent of it. I hope you will continue to find peace of mind from the vast majority out here that genuinely care about others. To find someone here that couldn't care less is such a surprise because of the exceptional nature of the majority on this site. I hope things are going well with your feet. I tried an experiment Tuesday. I theorized that when I run and stay on the balls of my feet I am actually stressing the tendon attachment at the heel greater than if some of that load is put directly on the heels like a normal person. Wouldn't ya know it, I was reminded I'm not a normal person! I got some pain in my repaired left heel the next day and had to skip a day (not like Shemp if you get my reference). I was in Philly anyway and there was too darned much snow. I could still be right, and in time it would toughen up but I'm too chicken to try. Hang in there,

Rick

Laurie R on 1/28/00 at 00:00 (015230)

Hi Rick, You are so right .Most of the people here are so caring but as always there is one bad apple.It is nice to hear from you.I guess we can't let one person get us down but I was so mad last night when I kept reading this guys posts.Anyways have a good weekend Rick.Laurie R

Rick R on 1/28/00 at 00:00 (015224)

I have been surprised at the civility of the people on this board. Sure occasionally some of us may imply something critical or offer direct constructive criticism, but that's usually about the extent of it. I hope you will continue to find peace of mind from the vast majority out here that genuinely care about others. To find someone here that couldn't care less is such a surprise because of the exceptional nature of the majority on this site. I hope things are going well with your feet. I tried an experiment Tuesday. I theorized that when I run and stay on the balls of my feet I am actually stressing the tendon attachment at the heel greater than if some of that load is put directly on the heels like a normal person. Wouldn't ya know it, I was reminded I'm not a normal person! I got some pain in my repaired left heel the next day and had to skip a day (not like Shemp if you get my reference). I was in Philly anyway and there was too darned much snow. I could still be right, and in time it would toughen up but I'm too chicken to try. Hang in there,

Rick

Laurie R on 1/28/00 at 00:00 (015230)

Hi Rick, You are so right .Most of the people here are so caring but as always there is one bad apple.It is nice to hear from you.I guess we can't let one person get us down but I was so mad last night when I kept reading this guys posts.Anyways have a good weekend Rick.Laurie R