Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

two cents (no need to respond)

Posted by alan k on 1/29/00 at 00:00 (015247)

Maybe we all could tolerate an occasional eccentric person. Those of us with experience could immediately post a correction to any misinformation, for the sake of new comers who don't know what is going on with that individual, and then leave it at that, with just a factual statement on the foot pain relevant details and no comment on the individual or something straightforward like 'this person posts false information repeatedly.'

There still might be a response, but that could be ignored and then it would settle down quickly.

I thought my mind was a bit of a mess but I am glad I don't have to deal with such major problems along with this footpain. Maybe I have been manipulated (or, I know I have), but just the desire to manipulate that way is still a sign of major problems and perhaps we should just let it be and let it die down or not on its own.

I used to squash mosquitoes but now I think, they are just hungry and trying to be happy just like me.

Re: two cents (no need to respond)

alan on 1/29/00 at 00:00 (015248)

dd you know that only the 'female'mosquito bits. squash those rascals and feel no remorse!

john h on 1/29/00 at 00:00 (015249)

alan excuse me i made the post about the female mosquito and entered your name.

Steve L. on 1/29/00 at 00:00 (015282)

Alan, I agree completely. I haven't visited the board for some time,
and am quite shocked by the vicious nature of recent posts.

alan on 1/29/00 at 00:00 (015248)

dd you know that only the 'female'mosquito bits. squash those rascals and feel no remorse!

john h on 1/29/00 at 00:00 (015249)

alan excuse me i made the post about the female mosquito and entered your name.

Steve L. on 1/29/00 at 00:00 (015282)

Alan, I agree completely. I haven't visited the board for some time,
and am quite shocked by the vicious nature of recent posts.