Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Biting the hand that feeds you...

Posted by Lori S on 1/30/00 at 00:00 (015304)

Some interesting posts and comments about my previous message. In the 9 months I've been on this board, I've heard of very few people who have suffered with PF for over 10 years as I have. Most of the people on this board can't imagine someone living like that. Over 1/4 of my life I've spent in severe pain which was constant except for a couple of miracle reprieves I got for whatever reason. As I've expressed many times in the past 9 months, we should be greatful for this message board and work together to find a cure for people. Scott asks that we not write mean messages and that we stick to the issue of PF pain. If we don't follow his directives he could very well stop this whole message board and leave us out in the cold. Let's post about our successes and frustrations but stop attacking eachother (as I've said before). Let's not bite the hand that feeds us by going against the rules Scott has set up. If someone posts a nasty message, ignore them and don't get sucked in to their insanity. Most of you are 'newbees' to this disease. Hopefully, with the help of this message board, we can find a cure before you reach the 10 plus year mark.
Lori in AZ

Re: Biting the hand that feeds you...

Steve L. on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015389)

Thank you, Lori, for encouraging perspective. With at least 8 years of fighting this monster behind me,I realize the importance of staying focused on the disease rather than the personalities involved.
Respectfully,
Steve

Re: Biting the hand that feeds you...

Steve L. on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015389)

Thank you, Lori, for encouraging perspective. With at least 8 years of fighting this monster behind me,I realize the importance of staying focused on the disease rather than the personalities involved.
Respectfully,
Steve