Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I am a second generation Podiatrist. Trying to find a quick,

Posted by dang dave on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015343)

Yikes, a 'second generation podiatrist'... 'nuf said.

better to heal thyself than deal with this malarky....

rest and then proper exercise .... and maybe a different job for the lot of us.,,,, but to keep working long hours on our feet to pay for high tech 'rip offs' well.... that's the American way.

Re: I am a second generation Podiatrist. Trying to find a quick,

Dr David Zuckerman on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015345)

The most important advice that I can give anyone is that treat heel pain early.Don't wait for a few weeks or few months. Most Americans including myself put things off when it comes to our health. So listen to your body. Get help or get advice. Most of patients will be limping and tell me this has been going on few the past six months

Re: I am a second generation Podiatrist/ ? language barrier?

Elise M. on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015356)

Dear Dr. Z,
I too have read your many posts. I have only one question...where are you from? Your many grammatical errors sound to me to be one of a language deficit. Are you from the US? ................Elise

Re: I am a second generation Podiatrist. Trying to find a quick,

Dr David Zuckerman on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015345)

The most important advice that I can give anyone is that treat heel pain early.Don't wait for a few weeks or few months. Most Americans including myself put things off when it comes to our health. So listen to your body. Get help or get advice. Most of patients will be limping and tell me this has been going on few the past six months

Re: I am a second generation Podiatrist/ ? language barrier?

Elise M. on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015356)

Dear Dr. Z,
I too have read your many posts. I have only one question...where are you from? Your many grammatical errors sound to me to be one of a language deficit. Are you from the US? ................Elise