Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Give the guy a break.

Posted by Phil l on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015362)

No one said you had to have correct spelling all the time to be a doctor,I am sure he was upset at some of the post and typed
franticlly.

Re: Give the guy a break.

john h on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015364)

i graduated with honors from college and flew jets for 20 years which required a certain amount of skill, expertise, and training. having said this my spellng is and has alwas been atrocious (or lousy if that is spelled incorrectly).

Dr. David Zuckerman on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015367)

Thanks,
I can't type to save my life. This is the third time that I have typed this message. For some reason every time that I press certain keys on my key board the message disappears. If you think that my spelling is bad you should see my handwriting. What you have been reading is my five year old do my typing in the first place.
Thanks and very sorry.
Dr. David Zuckerman

john h on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015364)

i graduated with honors from college and flew jets for 20 years which required a certain amount of skill, expertise, and training. having said this my spellng is and has alwas been atrocious (or lousy if that is spelled incorrectly).

Dr. David Zuckerman on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015367)

Thanks,
I can't type to save my life. This is the third time that I have typed this message. For some reason every time that I press certain keys on my key board the message disappears. If you think that my spelling is bad you should see my handwriting. What you have been reading is my five year old do my typing in the first place.
Thanks and very sorry.
Dr. David Zuckerman